We are excited to announce that we are moving into our new studio in March!
Our new studio will have 4 rooms! This means we can give back to even more kids in our community!
We would like to continue to offer as many scholarships as we can, and to continue to give back to our community by serving as many children as possible. The great news is, we’ve found a larger location with rent we can afford. The bad news is, this location will require a lot of work before we can move in. Any supplies, or financial donations you can give, would be greatly appreciated. The more support we have from you, the more we are able to offer back to our community. The children of Nevada County thank you!
Download our Needed Supplies List
5 Great Reasons to Support Center Stage Dance Studio
- We are a 501(c)3 non-profit dance studio that allows children, teens, and adults to thrive through dance and theatre.
- We give everyone the opportunity to dance, act, and perform by offering scholarships to any student in need.
- We give back to our community by offering several performances every year. Last years performances were: our 11th annual production of The Nevada County Nutcracker, Our Annual Showcase, Fresh Feet Dance Company, Our Annual Children’s Theatre Production, and the Spring Review.
- One of our big fundraisers was for local aerial artist Teresa Honaker. We teamed up with Freed, Miners Foundry and AirAligned to bring in a professional dance company (Axis) for a special fundraiser show.
- Every year we offer two special performances of the Nutcracker solely for local students and their teachers to attend as school field trips. This is a great opportunity to bring the performing arts to local students. Many of these children have never seen a live performance.
Donation Levels and special thank you gifts
- $25 Invitation to Grand Opening
- $40 Invitation to Grand Opening and a bag with our logo
- $50 Invitation to Grand Opening, bag and T-shirt with our logo
- $75 All of the above, plus 2 free tickets to our End of Season Dancer’s Showcase
- $100 All of above, and 2 free tickets to one Children’s Theatre Production
- $150 All of above plus 2 extra tickets to Showcase
- $200 All of above, plus a business sized ad in our show programs, and name on our “SilverDonors” plaque
- $500 All of above, plus a half sheet sized ad in our show programs, and add 2 more Showcase tickets all (4) with premium seating, name on our “Gold Donors” plaque
- $1000 All of above, add 2 more Children’s Theatre tickets to each production (8 free tickets; 4 for each show), name on our “Platinum Donors” plaque
- $2000 All of above, plus 1 month of free classes (one class per week), name on our “Diamond Donors” name plaque
- $5000 All of above, 2 free months of classes (or one month with two classes per week), and your name above one of our 4 new studio rooms
Any sized donation is greatly appreciated. Because we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit dance studio, your donations are tax deductible.
Thank you to our Supporters
- Steve Rothert, Tova’s Dad
- Gary and Linda Chappell, Hope’s Grandparents
- Anonymous Friend of a Teacher
- Ashleen Butcher, Peyton’s Mom
- none yet
- Danny Beeman, Great Uncle to the Delgado Kids
- Gratitude Massage & Bodywork
- Daisy Sunde, Dance Student
- Stefani Kester, Dance Student
- Liana & Vilis Ositis, Laima’s Parents
- Janice Bertrand Rosner, Kai Meyers’ Grandmother
- Mike Bratton, State Farm Insurance
- Club Sierra
- Caryn Malak, Maddie’s Mom
- Kathie Kline, Great Aunt to the Delgado Kids
- Karen Attix, Teacher
- Eric & Crystal Groome, Malia’s Parents
- Linda Culbertson, Ana’s Grandma
- none yet
- Dori & Gabe Delgado, Alex, Tanner, & Savannah’s Parents
- Grandma Betty, Traci’s Grandma
- Wendy & Troy, Traci’s Parents
- Sarah Regan, Amelia’s Mom
- Janel & Josh Sunde, Daisy’s Parents
- Sharon & Guari Delgado, Delgado Kid’s Grandparents
- Jason Richards, Delgado Kid’s Uncle
- 49er Breakfast Rotary Club
- Fischer Towing, Daisy’s Grandparents
- Commercial Supply
- Dori Delgado
- Sue & Chuck Edson, Eve White’s Grandparents
- Knight’s Paint
- Dorothy and Jim Richards, Delgado Kid’s Grandparents
- Anonymous Studio Parent
- none yet
- none yet
Other Amounts and Donated Supplies
- $835 Caseywood
- $400 Anonymous Studio Parent
- $169.27 Jennifer Edwards, Paint donation
- $5 Olivia Andrews, Dance Student
- $45 Nutcracker Families cash Donation at movie showing